"Thanks for getting us out of this situation. Really appreciate Karan for his quick and knowledgeable support. I sure feel relieved having opted for your service. "Jim Kucernak
"This project was pending install for almost an year. You guys worked it as if it was no big deal working on mobility solution. "Dhwanit Vaidya
"Support team worked effortlessly to identify a switch port from where broadcast storm originat ed. I could never imagine fixing such a situation without your help. Thanks team!"Larry Putiyon
VoIP / UC Network Management
VOIP Technology (aka Unified Communications) has improved immensely in last decade enabling your workforce to be mobile yet have complete flexibility to collaborate and communicate any hour of the day from any location without missing a single contact made to them. The hardware has become more powerful and software quite rich enabling a single device to be capable of a being a router, firewall, IP Telephony, conferencing and messaging unit. It brings efficiency and cost reduction to your business but lets be honest it makes things a bit complex for your network admin. One of the most common worry of deploying Unified Communications is the additional cost of IT support and maintenance. Network Implementers brings you the comfort to adapt UC of any scale and complexity.Experts at NI manage your UC clusters with confidence; provide superior support at a cost that you can afford. We enable traps to your UC services, monitor thresholds, Trunk utilization, bursts and other quality parameters. And change management will be a single request away for your workforce.
- Devices: Call Agents. VoIP Servers, Contact Center Solution Servers, Voice Mail Servers, Voice Gateways, Conferencing Servers, Presence Servers, Gatekeepers, IP Phones & Video Endpoints.
- Complete UC Incident and Change management Support
- Realtime Monitoring of Critical performance metrics including, Trunks & voice-ports usage, CPU, Memory utilization
- Monitoring of Active calls, threshold control and Call Detail Records in CSV.
- Monitoring and changes for Voice Mailboxes and usage limits
- Periodic Phone batch and status checks
- Periodic Synthetic call tests to ensure availability of end-to-end calling capabilities
- IP SLA end-to-end testing
- Historical alert, event, and service-quality reports,
- Phone reports for move, add change racking