"Thanks for getting us out of this situation. Really appreciate Karan for his quick and knowledgeable support. I sure feel relieved having opted for your service. "Jim Kucernak
"This project was pending install for almost an year. You guys worked it as if it was no big deal working on mobility solution. "Dhwanit Vaidya
"Support team worked effortlessly to identify a switch port from where broadcast storm originat ed. I could never imagine fixing such a situation without your help. Thanks team!"Larry Putiyon
Managed IT Services - Remote IT Management
- Is your Active Directory or Exchange Admin skilled to handle your Network, Security, VOIP or Vice-Versa?
- Are your Servers, Network, Applications fine tuned and best utilized?
- Should you hire an expert for every Network component that you've invested in to benefit your business?
- Does your IT staff need Paid time off from work? Can you make your IT Manager available 24x7x365 to ensure optimum performance and network uptime?
- Can you easily find replacement if your IT support personnel decides to switch employer?
- Who is watching the stability of your network after hours?
- Are you getting hammered with Network Consulting bills?
Gone are the days when having a dedicated IT manager in your office to watch over systems and provide support to your employees is the most efficient way to maintain up time for your IT infrastructure. Increasingly businesses are turning to remote IT management to help recoup the most from their IT investment.
Whether you have an existing IT manager on staff or are outsourcing to a break-fix technician, NI's Managed IT Services can provide your business far more value at a much lower price with an equal or better level of expertise and genuine customer service.
NI's highly sophisticated 24x7 operational Network Operations Center (NOC) is equipped with technology and skill to assist our customers with complete remote IT management whether it be change management, incident management, routine maintenance or disaster recovery. NI covers length and breadth of technologies and vendors to provide your staff with a single number reach to resolve all IT related issues. And that too at a marginal cost of your existing expense.
In-house Expertise: CCIE Routing and Switching, CCIE Voice, CCSP, CCNP, MCSE, RHCE and Consulting OCP.
Infrastructure: We have heavily invested (so that you don't need to) on infrastructure to build world-class capabilities, on remote IT management that you can leverage upon for Monitoring, Maintenance and support needed for upkeep of your IT Infrastructure.
- Highly Coveted staff to coordinate and assist with remote IT management tasks
- Hi-Tech lab for staging & Proof of Concept before Remediation
- Multiple Internet Lease Lines, VPN, VoIP & PRI Circuits from different providers for Redundancy
- Robust tools for monitoring, management and audits
- All NMS & Application Servers in failover cluster to ensure business continuity
- Secure Facility with 100% power Backup
Take a look at our Remote Network Support Plans or ask us to customize a plan that suits your needs.