"Thanks for getting us out of this situation. Really appreciate Karan for his quick and knowledgeable support. I sure feel relieved having opted for your service. "Jim Kucernak
"This project was pending install for almost an year. You guys worked it as if it was no big deal working on mobility solution. "Dhwanit Vaidya
"Support team worked effortlessly to identify a switch port from where broadcast storm originat ed. I could never imagine fixing such a situation without your help. Thanks team!"Larry Putiyon
Essentials of this Service Delivery Model
Our service delivery model has five essential components which help ensure, maximum up-time of your network through proactive approach and creates readiness for quick reaction in case of a critical incident eventuality. Below are the essential services included.
1. Pre Contract - Network Assessment & Remediation - Before getting into the Maintenance & Monitoring agreement, Pre-contract Network Assessment & Remediation is performed, to ensure a healthy Network & IT infrastructure is being managed and no anomalies/problems are inherited.
- Security Assessment
- Network Design Review
- Performance & Throughput Testing
- Configuration Audit for Network Infrastructure devices
We certainly are not doing regular break-fix. Very granular information achieved by pre-assessment, active monitoring and preventive maintenance, helps us develop deep insight that facilitates our quick reaction and speedy isolation of root cause of issues and fix them faster.
2. Network Monitoring: 24x7x365 Proactive Network Monitoring & Alerting for Network Devices i.e. Routers Switches Firewalls, WAN/VPN Links, VoIP Servers, Applications, Servers
3. Preventive Maintenance: Periodic rollout of hotfixes, patches, IOS Upgrades, Config Backup, firmware upgrades, logs archive, disk space maintenance, phones batch testing, QoS & IP SLA testing, etc
4. TechSupport: 24x7 SLA driven Network & IT Support via Phone, Email, Chat, Web Portal or Remote Session for Change & Incident Management,
- Change Management: Move, Add, Change, Delete, Password Resets, Features configuration, etc
- Incident Management: Troubleshooting, End User requests, fixing service disruption
5. Periodic Reporting and Review
- Reports of Service Delivery, including Open & Resolved Tickets, Average Response time, Average Resolution time, CSAT Score
- Reports generated from NMS providing details of Uptime, Availability and performance metrics.
- Review with your Management team to track progress